PlaceTech offers a dynamic list of services ranging from roundtables to video interviews that will help your brand cut the noise at the world’s biggest real estate event.
Showcase your expertise and consolidate your status as an industry thought leader by working with PlaceTech, an official media partner with the organizers of MIPIM Reed MIDEM. Our team of business development and media professionals will work to strengthen your profile during the four-day event in March.
Join Morgan Sindall, Bruntwood, Castle Green, Essensys, TLT Solicitors, Altus and Mills & Reeve and collaborate with PlaceTech.
Opportunities available for MIPIM 2022 include:
- Round tables : Organized in person and turned into videos later, these roundtables can stand the test of time and reach a wider audience than a more traditional roundtable ever could (see an example below).
- Discussions “by the fireside”: These intimate one-on-one video interviews provide a more informal setting, perfect for delving into complex and important topics in a way accessible to those at MIPIM and beyond.
- Vox pop: Capture the excitement of your announcements, launches and events with quick interviews with your attendees.
Why work with PlaceTech?
- Hassle-free: We do the hard work for you. We can search for attendees, suppliers, venues, organize the event, and understand all the logistics so you can focus on making the most of your time at MIPIM.
- Soft: With a variety of packages and services, we can mix and match to create the perfect MIPIM campaign for your brand within your budget.
- Proven: As MIPIM veterans, we know how to best reach the high level audience present. We also know the market and have several outlets where we can promote your content, videos appearing on our newsletter, website and social media during or after MIPIM.
Other MIPIM 2022 marketing opportunities include:
- Sponsorship of Place’s closing aperitifs at MIPIM: a networking aperitif for around 500 guests. With VIP guests enjoying a relaxed beach setting, MIPIM Place Closing Drink Sponsorship is the perfect, hassle-free way to market your brand in front of important people at MIPIM. Already sponsored by Mills & Reeve, Altus and Essensys.
- Advertising: Before and during MIPIM, put your brand in front of readers of PlaceTech and Place North West in a number of ways including website banners, advertising article, branded editorial reports and more.
For more information or to book opportunities, contact PlaceTech’s Commercial Director, Dino Moutsopoulos, by calling 07803 988 112 or emailing [email protected]