The conference will feature top plaintiff and defense attorneys who will discuss trends in recent settlements and verdicts and the handling of mass crime.
— Lynnsey Perrin, President and CEO of Perrin Conferences.
WAYNE, PENNSYLVANIA, USA, Feb. 9, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Perrin Conferences, the national provider of joint plaintiff-defendant litigation conferences, will host a virtual mass litigation conference on March 2, 2022.
This year’s agenda includes topics such as Global Settlements in Mass Tort Litigation, Product Liability Update, Mass Tort Management, Emerging Contaminants in Environmental Litigation, bankruptcy in mass tort litigation and millennial juror persuasion.
“The Mass Tort Conference will bring together plaintiff and defense attorneys and other experts who will discuss trends in recent settlements and verdicts and is ideal for anyone already involved in mass tort litigation and for those interested in learning more about managing mass crime,” said Lynnsey Perrin, President and CEO of Perrin Conferences.
Speakers at the conference include:
• Megan Arvola, Esq., Gori Law Firm, Edwardsville, Illinois
• Mark Behrens, Esq., Shook, Hardy & Bacon LLP, Washington, DC
• Eric D. Cook, Esq., Willcox Savage, Norfolk, Va.
• Jennifer A. Creedon, Esq., Martin, Magnuson, McCarthy & Kenney, Boston, MA
• Nicholas DeLuca, Senior Managing Director, Ankura, Washington, DC
• Nicholas R. Farnolo, Esq., Napoli Shkolnik PLLC, Melville, NY
• Ted Farrell, Founder, Litigation Funding Advisers, Washington, DC
• Heather Frazier, Esq., Gilbert LLP, Washington, DC
• Margot L. Green, Senior Director and Solicitor, Specialist International Claims Manager, Markel, Bermuda
• Deborah Greenspan, Esq., Blank Rome, Washington, DC
• Sarena M. Holder, Esq., Tucker Ellis, Cleveland, OH
• Richard Janisch, Director Arcina Risk Group LLC, Los Angeles, California
• Peter R. Kelso, Director, Economic and Complex Analysis, Roux, Arlington, VA
• Christopher R. LoPalo, Esq., Napoli Shkolnik PLLC, New York, NY
• Christina Marinakis, Esq., Psy.D., Jury Consulting & Strategy Advisor, Litigation Insights, Los Angeles, CA
• Rejo Mathew, Esq., CPCU, ARM-P, AIC, Complex Claims Consultant, Arcina Risk Group LLC, Los Angeles, CA
• Charles R. Medlin, COO and Founder, LitPro, Charlotte, NC
• Chad D. Mountain, Esq., Maron Marvel Bradley Anderson & Tardy, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
• Harold “Hank” P. Naughton, Jr. Esq., Napoli Shkolnik PLLC, New York, NY
• Shounak K. Sarkar, Esq., Maron Marvel Bradley Anderson & Tardy, Wilmington, DE
• Hunter J. Shkolnik, Esq., Napoli Shkolnik PLLC, NS PR Law Services, New York, NY
• Ryan Stifter, MS, Director, Economic and Complex Analysis, Roux, Oakland, CA
• Ben Shrader, Esq., Hart McLaughlin & Eldridge, Chicago, IL
The conference offers Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credits to qualified applicants. Please contact Bethany Corio at [email protected] if you have any questions regarding accreditation.
For registration details, please contact Lynnsey Perrin at [email protected] or visit the Perrin Conferences website at www.perrinconferences.com.
About Perrin Lectures:
The leading national provider of joint plaintiff-defendant litigation conferences, Perrin Conferences offers comprehensive and specialized continuing legal education, live and virtual, in an atmosphere of learning, networking and sharing. Perrin Conferences, a woman-owned company, brings together preeminent national talent in specialized legal fields and ensures that its conferences provide innovative content, networking opportunities and career development. Participants get information that cannot be found anywhere else. Follow the latest news from Perrin Conferences on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/perrin-conferences-llc or Twitter @PerrinConf. For more information about the company and upcoming conferences, please visit www.perrinconferences.com.
write to us here