Allen Insurance and Financial is running a series of free Medicare 101 workshops in 2021. All of them are Zoom presentations with specific meeting information provided via email.
Unless otherwise specified, please email [email protected] for registration information.
- Wednesday, June 2, 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, June 14, from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, June 30, from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
- Additional workshops and contact details for questions are listed online at AllenIF.com/Medicare
Anna Moorman and Jo-Ann Neal of the Benefits Division of Allen Insurance and Financial will help you answer questions, including:
- What does Medicare cover?
- What does Medicare NOT cover?
- When can I register for Medicare?
- What is a Medicare Advantage plan?
- What is a Medicare Supplemental Plan?
- What’s the best plan for me?
Anna Moorman, right in the photo above, and Jo-Ann Neal specialize in Medicare and will be available for a question and answer session following the presentation.
Serving clients in Midcoast Maine and around the world since 1866, Allen Insurance and Financial is an employee-owned insurance, benefits and financial services company with offices in Rockland, Camden, Belfast, Southwest Harbor and Waterville. Call 800-439-4311. Online: AllenIF.com/Medicare and on Facebook.