This post was written by a member of the community.
Milford Financial is back for live educational workshops!
Join us for refreshments and an educational workshop on maximizing your Social Security benefits. COVID – Security measures are in place.
About this event
This educational workshop will provide you with essential information to help you understand how social security works. After this course, you will be able to make informed decisions about Social Security and understand how the choices you make will affect your monthly benefits.
TOPICS WE WILL DISCUSS:
- How have the new social security laws affected your retirement strategy?
- Is “File and Suspend” really finished?
- Why waiting to take Social Security may or may not be your best bet.
- What if your spouse is still working?
- What if you worked or still want to work part time?
- What if you are divorced or widowed?
- How to Maximize Your Social Security Benefits.
- How You Can Reduce Social Security Taxes
AS A BONUS, WE ALSO COVER THESE IMPORTANT TOPICS:
- How to potentially reduce your social security tax after you start collecting your benefits.
- How you can potentially bridge the gap between Social Security and your desired retirement income.
- How to potentially maximize the value of your IRA, 401 (k), TSP, or pension plan.
- How to Use the Roth Conversion Option to Create Growing Tax Free Lifetime Income Benefits for You and Your Spouse.
- Learn strategies that teach you how to structure RMD in a tax efficient manner.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Is there a cost to attend? No, there is no charge to attend.
Should I bring anything? No, you will be provided with a pen and paper for taking notes.
Will I be featured or sold anything?
No. Our courses are strictly educational. The most common feedback we receive is how enjoyable it is to attend a truly educational workshop without the pressure.
Is it sponsored by the Social Security administration?
Milford Financial is not affiliated with the Social Security Administration or any other government agency.