Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from 50 industry experts, including nonprofit professionals, social entrepreneurs, institutional investors, philanthropists and academics, who will deliver a carefully curated program highlighting the strategies and the tactics that have helped nonprofits stay afloat through the challenges of 2020, and how they can continue to move forward into the future. Topics will include the latest trends in fundraising, marketing and technology, and sessions will delve into everything from recurring giving models and experiences with virtual events, to the links between philanthropy and justice.
“The events of 2020 have underscored the power of our society when we come together,” said Soraya alexander, Vice President of Marketing and Customer Growth at Classy. “In a similar vein, we are proud to once again bring together the social sector’s brightest leaders and problem solvers to share their actionable insights, make meaningful connections and get the inspiration they need to increase their impact. The fundraising landscape continues to evolve at an increasingly accelerated pace, and we hope that participants will leave with the tools necessary to effectively advance their missions in the future. “
This year’s speakers include:
- Reshma saujani, Founder of Girls Who Code and Marshall Plan for moms
- Gary Kelly, Chairman and CEO of Southwest Airlines, in conversation with Nayeema Raza, Editor-in-chief and showrunner of New York Times
- Benjamin Lloyd Crump, squire, renowned lawyer in civil rights and personal injury
- Alex sheen, Founder of because I said I would
Other speakers include:
- Nate Mook, CEO, World Central Kitchen
- Trovon williams, Senior Vice President of Marketing and Communications, NAACP
- Ariana Younai, LinkedIn manager for associations, LinkedIn
- Akira Barclay, Founder and consultant, Fresh Philanthropy
- Francesco ambrogetti, Head of Fan Engagement, UNICEF
- Adrian sargeant, Ph.D., co-founder and co-director, Institute for Sustainable Philanthropy
- Kevin sims, National Director, Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
- Sara lomelin, Managing Director, Philanthropy Together
- LaRhonda Magras, CEO, YWCA Central Alabama
- Eli marsh, Director of Social and Community Impact, Chicago Foundation for Women
A full list of speakers and a detailed agenda can be found here.
In addition to these virtual sessions, registered participants have access to presentation decks, session recordings and time dedicated to questions and answers with speakers, as well as the opportunity to explore over 20 full exhibition booths. downloadable resources. Classy will also organize networking roundtables between sessions to ensure that participants can still develop meaningful connections in the virtual environment.
As part of the event’s programming, participants will have a first glimpse of the 50 finalists for 2021 Chic rewards, which returned for the first time since 2017 this spring and pays tribute to the most innovative nonprofits and social impact organizations of today.
In 2016, Classy created the collaborative event to encourage collaboration and meaningful connections. He is now part of one of the largest gatherings of the most influential nonprofit and social impact leaders in the world. To register for the free event, please visit www.classy.org/collaborative.
Classy is a social enterprise that creates world-class online fundraising software for nonprofits, modernizing the donation experience to accelerate social impact around the world. Situated at San Diego, California, Classy is trusted by organizations of all sizes, from the fastest growing nonprofits to some of the largest social organizations in the world. Classy also hosts the Collaborative Conference and Classy Awards to highlight the innovative work that nonprofits are implementing around the world. For more information visit www.classy.org or follow Classy on Twitter @Classy.
CONTACT: [email protected]